One time deep cleanings are perfect for those who only need help during special situations (ie. Getting ready for holidays, visitors or, as many of our current clients like to schedule—a regular bimonthly or quarterly basis. Once a year deep cleaning is highly recommended.
A one time deep cleaning is a phrase you’ll hear a lot at Tremendous Maid and refers to a first time deep cleaning or an initial deep cleaning.
Any new client seeking regular service would first need to receive an initial deep cleaning, which is the same as first time or one time deep cleaning. After the initial deep cleaning, we then provide a proposal for regular service, based on the clients’ needs and budget.
One time deep cleanings include the following services:
- Dust picture frames, dust ceiling fans, lamps, furniture, woodwork, shelves and baseboards, wiped with a rag and multi-purpose cleaner. If brushing is needed, please ask for the “Baseboard Package.” (Additional charge; optional, of course).
- Under beds (if accessible), switch plates, vacuum sofa and under cushions, remove cobwebs, vacuum carpets, mop all floors. Vacuum furniture, including under any cushions. Empty and clean ashtrays and wastebaskets.
- Make beds and change linens if left out.
- All areas dusted – on top, on front and underneath All items removed and replaced. (More time may be required if there are lots of small decorative items; additional charge would apply.)
Due to insurance regulations, we cannot hand-clean anything that is not easily accessible with a 2-step ladder.
Please note that insurance and safety prohibits lifting/moving anything weighing more than 40 pounds.
Clean, scrub and sanitize showers, bathtubs and sinks. Clean and sanitize vanities, backslashes and toilets. Clean mirrors, polish chrome, dust windowsills and ledges, empty trash, wash floors and dust baseboards. Deodorize.
Counters, outside of cabinets, tables, chairs, sinks, switch plates, back-splashes, range tops, refrigerator (top, sides, front and floor behind if accessible), outside of dish-washer and oven, microwave oven (inside and out), toaster oven (outside), vacuum and mop floor, window sills and ledges, empty trash.
Sink and counter-tops must be left free and clear of dirty dishes and utensils unless otherwise prearranged.
Special cleaning services are also available:
It’s preferable that you schedule any special cleaning prior to your service date, so that our staff is properly equipped to perform the services needed.
- Dish washing
- Oven inside / outside cleaning
- Blinds dusted / washed (If we have to remove blinds to washed them in the tubs, please know that we won’t be responsible for damages that occur during the cleaning. Blinds that are in critical conditions should be replaced instead since the cost to clean them could be high).
- Refrigerator inside / outside cleaning
- Wood / Baseboards / Wall washing* (anytime baseboards and walls are cleaned, there is a possibility that some paint may come off – client is responsible for re-painting if needed).
- Cabinets inside / outside cleaning
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Scrubbing/stripping/waxing hard-surface floors: wood, tile, marble, granite, etc.
If we are unable to provide a particular service, we may be able to refer you to a reputable local company that does. Just ask us.
*It is important for clients to understand that any intensive wood work cleaning – such as baseboards, window frames, columns, door frames, etc. that require more than a simple wipe (rag with degreaser) will entail extra time and several washes in order to remove stubborn dirt that has accumulated. This is the “Wood/Baseboard/Wall package” that is optional and provided at an additional charge.
It is also essential for the home owner to fully understand that when cleaning any wood or walls, we run the risk of removing some of the paint. Thus, when purchasing this package, the home owner agrees that he/she is responsible for painting the surfaces and that Tremendous Maid would not be liable for any damages.
**Please know that we are not experts in cleaning radiators. We can simply wipe with a degreaser to remove dust accumulated where easily accessible without harming our employee’s hands. We will vacuum underneath and behind radiators where possible. However, we cannot guarantee a full cleaning of radiators.
Disclaimer: window cleaning on the inside only – we do not provide professional window cleaning services therefore windows on the outside are not part of our service list.