Nothing Perks Up a Room Like Clean Floors
Whether you have carpet, tile, marble, granite or wood floors, maintaining the floors properly will make a major difference in keeping your home attractive, comfortable and clean. The minimum fee for carpet cleaning is $185 or 35 cents per sq ft if space is over 350 square feet. Stairs are extracted at a rate of $5 per step depending on size and general conditions of the stairs. If the carpets are in very bad conditions an additional fee may be required even if less than 350 square ft.
There are three reasons to have your carpets professionally cleaned:
- Appearance … Your floor is the backdrop for everything in your home. Great floors showcase everything else. And because the floor is the largest horizontal surface, it collects more dirt than anything else in your home. Over time – even a few months – carpets lose their depth of color and rich tone. Regular vacuuming helps, but it’s no substitute for a professional cleaning.
And high-traffic areas – near doorways, halls, etc. – often show dirt and soil faster than other areas, drawing attention to the degraded appearance.
- Health/cleanliness … Carpets are a great place for germs to hide. This is especially important when there are young children and/or pets in the house. (You don’t want to know what’s lurking in your carpet!) We always use eco-friendly solutions to disinfect, deodorize and inhibit the growth of mildew, mold and unwelcome microbes.
- Extend the life of your carpet … Carpets don’t usually wear out, they “ugly out.” Professional cleaning removes the abrasive grit and particulate soil that can damage fibers and take years off the life of your carpet.
The problem with most hard-surface flooring is that it shows dirt and dust-bunnies quickly. Usually the floors can be cleaned with a damp mop, dry static duster or broom, but they may also need to be steam cleaned or scrubbed/stripped/waxed periodically for proper maintenance. And without the right equipment and know-how, that cleaning can be hard, time-consuming work.
Let us give you a free, no-obligation estimate for cleaning your carpet or hard-surface floors. Also available as part of a regular cleaning package. (Note: Customer must provide access to water and electric power for proper cleaning.)
What Process do we follow to clean your carpets or floors?
- During the service, we move very light tables and chairs, however, any tables, movable surfaces with excessive amount of paperwork, utensils, pantry items, etc. must be cleared up by the client prior to the cleaning.
- You would also need to move any heavy items such as fridge, sofas, beds, and / or any items that could potentially scratch the floors / walls.
- We are able to provide the movement of furniture / items for additional fee of $120 per hour if needed with 2 technicians or $60 with one technician depending how many technicians we have to schedule for the day of the service~ just let us know if you would like to add this extra service.
- After we are done with the cleaning, its highly recommended that you do not walk on the area until the time indicated (We’ll let you know depending on what type of job it is – for example, if the carpet is wet, recommend not walking on it for approx. 12 hrs. if at all possible, if you need to walk on it, go barefooted. If its a floor strip and wax job, you cannot walk on the area until the wax is completed dried – otherwise, you will damage the work!)
- We require a credit card on file to schedule your service. A credit card form will be emailed through EchoSign for you to fill it out. If we do not receive the credit card info in a timely manner, we are not able to secure your cleaning appointment. The card will be charged after the service is complete if we do not receive another type of service such as a cash, check or PayPal payment.
We only use PORTABLE machines and therefore access to water and in good working conditions electric outlets are required for us to provide service to you. In the event that we cannot have access to these items and need to cancel due to such issues a fee of $50 would be charged. If the service needed is for hallways, stairs, basements or areas without visible outlets, please ensure you let us know where we would be able to gain access to water and electricity. This will help to eliminate last minute surprises once we dispatch a team to provide the service.