Reasons your carpets require professional care:
- Appearance … Over time carpets lose their depth of color and rich tone. Regular vacuuming helps, but it’s no substitute for a professional carpet extraction cleaning.
- Health/cleanliness … Carpets are a great place for germs to hide. We always use eco-friendly solutions to disinfect, deodorize and inhibit the growth of mildew, mold and unwelcome microbes.
- Extend the life of your carpet … Carpets don’t usually wear out, they “ugly out.” Professional cleaning removes the abrasive grit and particulate soil that can damage fibers and take years off the life of your carpet. Replacing the carpet in an office environment costs thousands of dollars just for installation.
We use portable Carpet Extractors (Deep Extraction Technique) which takes approx. 6 hours to dry. Our machines are Hot Water Extractors with 3 stage vac motors which provide 50% more water lift than other extractors. We also use an auto scrubber which softens the dirt seated in the carpet. When we use the extractor with hot water pressure, the carpets are left in outstanding condition.
Important Things to Know?
- We move small furniture out of the way – use furniture sticky tabs for chair and table legs to protect furniture and carpet from stains.
- Spot-treat stains. Some stains may be permanent and may not be remove-able with cleaning.
- We pre-condition carpet to soften the soil underneath the surface.
- Air blowers may be needed in some cases to expedite drying time in commercial spaces.
- Carpet protector may be added for high traffic foot areas for an additional fee.
Want to learn more or would like to request a quote? Simply fill out the Get Estimate form and we will contact you normally within 24 hours to provide you with an estimate.
Carpet Cleaning Rates
- Any carpet cleaning less than 350 square feet is done for $115 flat. If the area is in very bad shape and requires additional treatments –additional charges would apply.
- Stair cleaning fee is between $3 and $5 dollars per step depending on size and general conditions.
- Spaces over 350 square feet are done based on 35 cents per square feet. For example if you have 1000 square feet (without stairs) the cost would be approx. $350.